Couch Guy: THE GAEM. Couch Guy: THE GAEM.

THE BEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTTT

i AM couch guy and i do declare THIS IS THE BESSTTTTTTTT

TheMajormel responds:

It was fun making a game based after your amazing feat.

Where is the Elephant? Where is the Elephant?

This really is inspired genius. Haters fuck off, you dont know a fucking thing!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

holy shit its skribble

and bbq too WOOOOOOAHHHHHHHH

Skribble-Style responds:

Holy fucking shit it's Sherb <3!!

Go! Spin Go! Spin

hard

became like my cock for it. fun fun

Smash 2 Smash 2

its fun but

NO QUALITY ADJUSTMENT for those on pcs which cant handle the awesomeness. not that it was unplayable but it was slow. ten for violence cause of smashed bricks ten for humor cause i fuckin nailed that ball and it went craaaazyy

gel responds:

Sherb, what the fruit! Actually, the game has no Flash quality adjustment because it would make no difference. The game uses a different rendering method than that of "regular" Flash vector rendering.

However, you can still get a slight speed boost if you pause the game (spacebar) and turn the Effects off.

Thanks for playing, and glad you liked the smashing. Can't wait for your next cartoon, slow poke.

Crazy Pedo Soundboard Crazy Pedo Soundboard

geoffry

leonard

Create A Fursona v1.0 Create A Fursona v1.0

Nicely done.

Cool beans indeed!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I cant stop playing this.

I'm going to buy the console version ON THE SPOT. Also in the cinematic at the beginning when AH blinks and it makes that squeak sound, weeeeEEEEEEE1!!1111! In conclusion, I AM A SLAVE TO THE ALIEN HOMINID.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Im not exagerating!!

This is such an awesome game! The two geniouses working together, its just so great! Sounds were fun, music was kick ass. And hats!! Replay value to teh max. Gameplay was pretty damn good, it felt rather satisfying to destroy! Definitly a game to play to pass the day away hehe. Two thumbs up guys. I know Ill be coming back for more.

SnackOlantern SnackOlantern