G. G. Alfred G. G. Alfred

wooooooow i am so fuckin blown away babe. like holy shit. the attention to detail! the painted backgrounds! i got a little insecure about my own abilities watching some of those scenes. i also got a warm flashbacky feeling at the beginning, remembering being there watching you work on those parts. You are a high value artist and many scenes in this piece demonstrates alot of your strong fundamental skill. theres nothing you cant do and your potential for success is limitless, lots of love emily cant wait to see you next month xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

theres no way anyone can complain about the fuckin soundtrack this time around

emily-youcis responds:

Thanks, Sherby, Means a lot coming from such a talented animator such as yourself! Thank you for your Canadian Optimism in predicting my success!! Oh we gon' have fun up in Canada we is, muhahahahahha, let's hope Spenny comes over and we can make him watch my cartooonssss! <3

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

you have vision. the future looks brighter because you exist.

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

she did this in 2 months and she doesnt even know how to use symbols and shit. can you fuckin believe that shit

oh and also this was way badass, keep it up emily youre one in a million, just keep looking forward to the future and the next project

emily-youcis responds:

fyayyyyyyyyyy ReaaSurebalex ur alwyays good for the reassuring! Let tha hataors hate, the ones that really count all loiike it, like u, couchguy!! ;D

Couch Guy: THE GAEM. Couch Guy: THE GAEM.

THE BEEEEEESSSSSSSTTTTTTTT

i AM couch guy and i do declare THIS IS THE BESSTTTTTTTT

TheMajormel responds:

It was fun making a game based after your amazing feat.

Where is the Elephant? Where is the Elephant?

This really is inspired genius. Haters fuck off, you dont know a fucking thing!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

holy shit its skribble

and bbq too WOOOOOOAHHHHHHHH

Skribble-Style responds:

Holy fucking shit it's Sherb <3!!

Feel Feel

cool

DaveValentine responds:

thanks! :)

Mitz Opportunity (animated, sort of) Mitz Opportunity (animated, sort of)

ive seen your work elsewhere online, your creatures have wicked excellent appeal, really great designs. nice to see you here.

bimshwel responds:

Is that so? Do you recall where? I lose contact with too many people. Thank you for saying so! I hope I can make better use of this website's possibilities.

The Worst Calendar Entry The Worst Calendar Entry

how come you never told me you made this? i learned of its existence at the pico day party but i forgot about it until just a second ago. this is fucking badass dude, thanks for making it

test-object responds:

Nah, thank you for making the source material.

As for not telling you, I didn't really think of it at the time. I mostly figured you'd see on the calendar. You do have to tell us how the hell you make your animations though. They intrigue me to this very day.